Whatnots monday

Es ist wieder Whatnots Montag bei Paper Pretties. "Whatnots" steht für "what´s not to love".
Und wenn ich mir das heutige Motiv "Caffeine" ansehe kann man doch nur dahin schmelzen, oder?
---
Today is Whatnots Monday at Paper Pretties. "Whatnots" stands for "what´s not to love".
And if you have a look at today´s picture "caffeine" your heart will be melting, right?



Ich hätte euch gerne noch ein paar zusätzliche Bilder gezeigt, aber leider ist der Chip defekt gewesen und so konnte ich nur dieses retten.
---
I wanted to show you additional pictures but the chip is broken and I could only save this one.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Congrats on making the Paper Pretties DT. I adore you cute card, I love your coloring and the colors you chose. Gorgeous!! TFS

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yes, you've melted my heart. what joy i get seeing my drawings in action. super perfect valentine card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    merry Christmouse!

    AntwortenLöschen