HM DT members wanted

The HM Challenge Blog is looking for DT members.

I love House Mouse stamps from the very beginning. The images are cute and funny, versatile and just adorable.

There are always times when I don´t use the stamps so often but I want to use them more frequently and therefore would like to join the group.
Applicants have been asked to show some examples of their artwork so here are my examples.





I know we were only asked to show three examples but when I was looking through my pictures I found my little hanger which I made last halloween and I wanted to share this one, just for fun.


5 Kommentare:

  1. Love these cards!! They are beautiful. I hope you get a place in the DT:))

    Hugs
    Anja

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich wünsch Dir viel Glück Nadine. Schöne karten sind das.

    Domi

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Deine Karten sind ja richtig klasse geworden Nadine, gefallen mir alle sehr - genau wie Dein neues Blogdesgin (das habe ich nämlich auch *g*).

    LG von Litta

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ohhhhhhhhh Deine Werke sind durch die Bank weg alle so zuckersüß!
    Ich drück ganz fest die Daumen, dass Du ins Team kommst - tschakkaaaaaa das MUSS einfach klappen :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lauter süße kleine Mäuse! :o)
    Ich wünsche Dir viel Erfolg udn drücke die Daumen!!!

    AntwortenLöschen