Whatsnot Monday

Hallo zusammen,

es ist wieder Montag und damit Zeit für eine neue Ausgaben von "Whatsnot monday" bei Paper Pretties.
Unser heutiges Motiv ist Bugle Bear.
Ich finde, ein sehr schönes Geburtstagskartenmotiv, schaut selbst.
---
Hi there,

it´s monday and again time for a new release of "whatsnot monday" at Paper Pretties.
Today´s image is called Bugle Bear.
I think it is a wonderful image for birthday cards, have a look yourself.



Den Spruch habe ich auf Cardstock gestempelt, meine neue Leidenschaft.
---
I stamped the saying on cardstock which is my new passion.



Glücklicherweise konnte ich die Probleme mit meinem Drucker überwinden und kann die Motive wieder normal colorieren. Wenn ich sie einfach ein paar Tage trocknen lasse und noch mit dem Heißluftfön drüber gehe klappt es.
---
Fortunately I could overcome the problems with my printer and colour the images the normal way. I let them dry for a couple of days and go over them with the heat gun, that works.


Ich wünsche euch einen schönen Start in die Woche.
---
I wish you a good start to the week.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Happy Monday to you too Nadine! Your card looks wonderful - I like the sentiment on cardstock and your embellishments are perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Bugle Bear is adorable, Nadine! I love the combo of kraft and red!

    AntwortenLöschen